Has anyone ever experienced a calm......

When TTC has anyone ever experienced a weird calm after months of being uptight and trying so hard a calm almost that you know that this is the month? The last couple months i have been so uptight tracking and charting and waiting and this month its like i don't even care i am 6 dpo and im not worried about taking a test its weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It happens, I get like that sometimes like I stop caring , let it be sort of way.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yea, after 2 years of trying, the month I stopped trying I got pg.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• When my husband and I stopped trying (but didnt prevent it from happening either) we were able to relax and bring the fun back into sex and BAM it happened. It was a long two years for us but we plan on welcoming our little girl sometime around March 5th.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2008