If you had $200.00 dollars on you what or how would you use it?

I would like to maybe some how open an account under my name and try to save for the future my dh does not think we can save money I am the saver and he is the spender. I spend yes but when needed. not just to blow it. I would like to have money for us to fall back on in the future but if I tell him what I want to do he will ask me to put that money in the bank, them we are back where we started from.
I want this time for it to stretch. I thought of opening it for our 2 kids under their names but he won't care who or where the money is. I hate to be so sneaky because he is a really a good guy, father, husband, provider and more...........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd buy us some plane tickets to go see my husband's family for New Years. They haven't met our son yet! Other than that, some would go into the college fund, some would be put aside, and I do need a new pair of jeans lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm boring...I'd put it on some bills.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well, at this moment, I would pay off my AT & T bill, because my daughter ran it up with her internet useage! But hey, that is now blocked and she is paying me her portion this week!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'd take my kid to go do something fun, like the pottery place where you paint cups and stuff.. buy groceries, and thats it probably.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would give it to the company that is doing the mortgage mediation on our home to get them paid up so we don't lose our home. Seriously Hey you asked. But don't feel bad, things happen.
    firestarter4763

Answer by firestarter4763 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yeah, a savings account is very important in my opinion! We always keep three months worth of living expenses in a savings account "just in case" Our goal is to increase our savings to 6 months worth of expenses (about 15K) and then we will just sit on it and stop putting money in every month.

Once our "emergency savings" is finally finished, we are planning to open a vacation account and start putting our monthly savings in there instead! whoo hoo! :) We're hoping to be there by december 2009!!

If I had $200 in my pocket today I would probably put it towards a new mattress for our bed. We need one SOO bad, we sleep terribly!
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 6:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i would either buy the car seat i need to get for my baby to be or put it on bills
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 7:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• pay bills and put gas in all my car, truck and Van. Drive the van and let the other two automobiles sit! Gas is Cheap right now!
    strawberryfrost

Answer by strawberryfrost at 5:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009