Could I be pregnant?????

My husband and I are ttc. I had my period on the 16th. It ended on the 19th but on the 22nd I started spotting a brownish discharge. I feel light cramping and bloating, I even feel nauseated at times. I have not thrown up but just get queasy. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they said neg. I am supposed to start on the 11th of January. I also have horrible acne. What does everyone think? Any insight would be great.

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• in my personal opinon i would say no that it is too early to have those type of symptoms. it is also to early for you to even have ovulated yet unless you have a extremely short cycle. even if you did ovulate early and are pg its to early for it to implant in your uterus. the egg usually takes 7 to 10 dpo to implant so i think its just a lot of wishfull thinking. you will be amazed with what you will experience while TTC . just relax and don't put to much pressure on it it will happen i know easier said then done but just relax. good luck
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 6:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• it's possible you were pregnant from last months cycle, but i wouldn't put much hope into it. if u r too curious get an hcg blood test at your doctors.they tell really early. my sure sign of when i'm pregnant is extremely sensitive nipples.good luck!
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 6:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008