how can i calculate if m having a boy or girl?

Danea03

Asked by Danea03 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wait till the ultrasound, dear. It's the only way to know.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I have read a couple books on this topic. There are many ways people will tell you if you are having a boy or a girl but yet its only 50 percent correct. So the only way to know exactly what you are having is by an amnio....although doctors usually will not perform just to find out the sex of the baby. Ultrasound is the next best method but not always accurate
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Typically a male has a slower heart rate than a female. You can't count on that to be accurate though.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 5:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You can't. An ultrasound is the only way to tell and they aren't ALWAYS accurate.
    Anonymous

• Ultrasound or amnio. That's it.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Alright, well my great grandmother used this method of using a string and a needle! So far it has worked with my pregnancies the first one said I would have a girl * I then had a little girl Kaydince**, then a miscarriage, (*which wouldve been a girl*) and we actually had a miscarriage**) then the 3rd pregnancy stated we would have a boy! Call it a coinsidence if you want! But we are currently pregnant again, just found out on christmas and if this is a boy, I will show everybody whose pregnant how to do this! I guess thats just a fun way of doing things, but with modern day technology we would offer ultrasound and amnio.. I still think its fun to do it the other way though!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You can google Chinese calendars. It was accurate for me and my sister and my bff. I'm sure there is room for error but if you don't want to wait for the ultrasound that is what I would suggest.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• you get an ultrasound and if the tech sees a penis, it's a boy.
    Anonymous

• Those chinese calendars have actually been right in all 3 of my pregnancies! I know its just a guess but it's been right 3 times, so that works for me!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i have to say that the chinese calendar works it worked with me and my sister that was prego the same time i was so good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008