i been taking herbalife for 3 months and I had lost 15 pounds is that normal? I have to lose 40 pounds and I feel That it takes to long to lose weight. I exersice 3 times a week. Im I doing correctly?

Asked by maruca92768 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you ever researched herbalife? I mean really? Its not safe to take at all! You need to be careful what kind of things you put in your body to lose weight! 40 pounds is a lot of weight to lose. However 15 pounds in 3 months isnt abnormal. I would tell you to stay away from herbalife all together. You want to lose weight... the fastest way (without drugs) is to eat healthy... when you do eat, eat small amounts about 5 times a day. Exercise every other day! But dont just do a few sit-ups and push-up try to do cardo one day (running, walking, swimming, biking, something that keeps your heart rate up) and the next or a day form then do weight lifing. Im not saying "get buff" do small weights more reps. if you have any questions let me know.

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You might use the protein booster that you can add to the shakes. It seemed to help me eat more moderately when I was eating regular food. Stick with it, you will get there.

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008