Loosing weight after having a baby is so EXHAUSTING!!! How can I loose some weight?

Does anyone have any exercises in particular that have been successful for them?

lil_mama16226

Asked by lil_mama16226 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• After having my baby, I decided not to beat myself up about my weight. I decided to start seeing my body the way I want it to be. Thin, slim, and toned. And size 4. I never called myself fat. I have gotten there and I am so proud of myself. I havent been a size 4 since like middle school...haha. However I do eat these bars that go straight to your fat cells in your body and make you burn fat through your whole work-out. It helps to burn the fat from trouble spots. So I have to attribute some of the weight loss to those...lol
    momceo

Answer by momceo at 9:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• If you a 1st time mom, let me just reassure you that your baby will definately keep you quite busy and before you know it, those pounds literally disappear...besides, it took you nine months to gain it, don't worry if it takes that long to lose it...enjoy your baby and embrace the world of motherhood!! :)
    mommies4angels

Answer by mommies4angels at 9:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have had a long battle with weight loss and what has worked for me the past coule years is Pilates!! I love the way it makes me feel and the way it shapes my body. Also eating small things thoroughout the day and not big meals makes a huge impact!! Good Luck!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I was told by a nurse after I had my son that breast feeding helps you lose weight. Thats what I did and also a yoga & pilates DVD that I found at wal*mart.
    Con3Fam

Answer by Con3Fam at 10:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Here are some reviews look at these and see what you think http://www.livenbig.com/WeightLoss
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009