HOW MANY OF YOU THINK

HOW MANY OF YOU THINK TRUCK DRIVER CHEATS ON THE UNMARRIED GIRLFRIENDS OR WIFES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think that if a man wants to cheat he will no matter what his job is and same for women to

Anonymous

• Only the selfish one's. A real man who loves his wife can be faithful.
    Anonymous

• agreed.
    Anonymous

• I don't know, I'm not a truck driver or a truck driver's wife.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• No I dont think they all do. I think if someone cheats it doesnt matter what line of work theyre in.

Answer by gemgem at 6:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• gem gem i agree with you not all men are like that which i am with a truck driver
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 6:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If someone wants to cheat it doesn't matter what they do they will find a way. Look at the MAN not his job. They always show signs.
    Anonymous

• A man who cheats does not have to be a truck driver. I doubt a man takes a job as an OTR truck driver with intentions of cheating. A man who cheats is going to cheat no matter what he does. Once a cheater, always a cheater. All cheaters are animals.
    Anonymous

• I dont think a truck driver necessarily cheats any more or less than any other man in a profession.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think that if someone wants to cheat, they will do it regardless of their job. However, it can be more difficult for some men when he is gone for long periods of time. My ex was a trucker and was usually gone a week at a time. When he called to say he was leaving, he had been gone for a month. Yes, he said he had been seeing someone. I know he was lonely on the road, but I didn't want to take our 3 y/o & 1 y/o w/medical problems on the road. Loneliness is NOT an excuse for cheating. I think he would have done it eventually regardless of where he worked.

When I filed for divorce (I don't actually believe in divorce, but my attorney said that is what I had to do to get temporary custody of my kids), my attorney said that he had read cases in which the trucker actually had another home/family in another state. When he filed for divorce, the trucker filed in the other state.
    tinajt

Answer by tinajt at 7:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008