• In the Spotlight:

Have you had plastic surgery? What did you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a tummy tuck a nose job and fake boobs than I woke up :( good dream though

Anonymous

• I'm about to have a breast reduction.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Breast reduction isn't plastic surgery . . . maybe cosmetic, but not plastic.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• breast reduction isn't always cosmetic. My friend has very large breasts, and is thinking of a breast reduction because she always has back pain. Breasts can weigh a lot! lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• okay what is the diff. b/c plastic and cosmetic. Other than it implies that cosmetic is too improve looks.
    Breast reductions can be medical necessities (had one at 14, and the insurance co didn't even ask for a 2nd opinion)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 7:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I had a mastectomy with a mamoplasty tramflat. In english that means one breast removed, one reconstructed and a tummy tuck to do it! I hated going through the cancer but I can tell you a good plastic surgeon is a miracle worker! I wouldn't hesitate to have something done if I felt badly about my body. Just make sure you find a surgeon someone you trust recommends. Ask him to show you pictures of his work. Once I saw those pics, I knew he was going to do something extraordinary and he sure did!
    Anonymous

• Just so you guys know cosmetic and plastic surgery is the same thing. Breast reduction is a form of plastic surgery because you are physically changing something you dont like on your body..it doesnt matter if it was for pain reduction etc..Its plastic surgery none the less.Example, when a person has a deviated septum, you need to have a nose job to correct the problem, a nose job is cosmetic/plastic surgery.
    Anonymous