This is going by soooo slowly, what about your pregnancy?

I'm 26 wks 4 days and I feel like it's been going by so slowly, I'm so anxious and i feel like I have SO much longer!!

I seriously wish I was one of those women who found out she was pregnant at 5 months, lol... then its half way over!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• :O} mine is all over awww
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You had your baby!! Aww congrats!!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Oh honey, I'm 36 weeks and ready to pull my hair out. But I felt that way at 25 weeks. I found out I was pg when I was only 4w2d, so it feels like a lifetime. Give it 10-12 weeks and you'll know how nuts it can make you. The 2nd trimester isn't that bad because you can still do enjoyable things and travel. The last month is by far the hardest, most nerve-racking, and you do get stir-crazy. You'll get through it though, trust me.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 7:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes...I feel that I have been pregnant for years.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i'm 34 weeks today and i know only 6 weeks left (God willing) but at the same time I feel like it's going to be the longest 6 weeks of my life ....well dear at least you are over the half way mark...and try to look at it this way when I have mine you should only have about 8 more weeks to go (God willing)
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Oh and on the other hand...with my 2nd son I found out I was pregnant when I was almost 5 and a half months pregnant...I was on BC so I was still having my period and he was born at around 34 weeks (healthy thank God) my water broke while I was in the shower and it took me a while to figure it out LOL LOL LOL I thought I was having some serious bladder issues till it finally hit me that it could be my water ..... that was the best pregnancy ever LOL LOL LOL
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• a ramlie- you suck!!! LOL J/K. But that is totally awesome that you were so far along already, it must have felt short!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yeah I'm stir-crazy now!! Everything went nice and fast up until about 32-34 wks, then time just decided to sloooow doooowwwn.....I was sooo excited to finally hit 36 wks, and it feels like 2 months have passed instead of 2 wks.....I'm 38 wks now and I've been put on bed rest indefinitely now. It's making time pass EVEN SLOWER!!!!! I don't know if that's possible!!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• To previous mom ....I pray you get thru these 2 weeks with ease and deliver a healthy baby.......God be with you.....as for you Ms. AshJoe....yeah yeah yeah I have heard it all before...even after I had him I got called a B because of how fast I lost what little bit of weight I gained with him...LOL LOL LOL but they grow up so quickly dear...he will be 19 in February I can't believe it.....so even thought these weeks are going by so slow for us all I say enjoy every moment that we can and cherish them and hold them as much as we can because before we know it they are all grown up.....God bless
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am 37wks and thought that second trimester went by slowly, but now only 12 days away from my scheduled section (I have advanced spinal disease and *have* to, blegh)....time as severely slowed down! I sit here and look at the clock on the wall, the time at the bottom of the computer screen, and calculate how many days/hours/minutes I have left..no kidding! I feel silly!

Hang in there, Mama! As excited and anxious as I am, would you believe this is my fourth pregnancy? LOL..I am hardly a "new" mom. Tell you what, though..am I ever thankful I have CafeMom to help get through this time! I have only been online for a little over a year..had no clue something like CM even existed. It has been a wonderful distraction, let me tell ya! Congratulations!!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008