Does any one else hate it when..

Alright... my DH and I are going out for dinner. Nice place in Chicago. I'm in the middle of getting ready, and I find myself pushed out of the bathroom so he can get ready. We have 2 bathrooms. Both are full baths. All my stuff is in the master bath. What the hell?

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 6:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am not following you, if he has his own bath with all his stuff in it, why did he kick you out?
    Anonymous

• pinich him in his tushy and tell him its my bathroom go to the lil boys bathroom ...lol.
    Anonymous

• He doesn't have his own bathroom. But, we do have another one he can use, while I'm using ours. I was there first! lol...
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 7:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• maybe he just wanted more quality time with u and was trying to be cute
    nasibaby

Answer by nasibaby at 7:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would have so kicked him out of there and told him to use his own stuff in his own bathroom :). If it had all your stuff in it, he really didn't have the right to kick you out!!
    skyelitebeauty

Answer by skyelitebeauty at 7:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Tell the primadonna to use the other one LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• ha, youre lucky you have two bathrooms :~)
    Anonymous

• Lucky...Mine kicks me out so he can take a crap then I gotta go back in there with the smell....... Move all of his junk into the other bathroom and tell him its all his!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Make him use the other one--We have one full bath and a half bath and both of us the full bath to get ready. That is where the mirror and my makeup are. LOL I think most women have this problem.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008