So am I wrong because I am not attracted to dh but I am to someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Why would you marry someone you werent attracted to?
    Anonymous

• people change though I have put on 100 pounds sense I got married him 20 go fig thank god he still wants me

Anonymous

• First and foremost I wouldn't marry someone I wasn't attracted to in some way - it's not always about a persons looks , there is more to it than that .
    It's normal to be attracted to other people - I think if it goes deeper than oh he's sexy then yes it is wrong .
    Just because you are married doesn't mean you're dead , you can look as I am sure your husband does , anything more than that should always be out of the question .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well, yes, because generally one should be attracted to their DH, if not, why are you married to him? You can go thru life and be attracted to many different people. The difference between us and animals is that we do not have to act on that attraction.
    Anonymous

• I was once attracted to him. Since we married, he is the complete opposite of what he was before. We lived together before we married, too. I find him appauling, I can't stand him and what he does. He wont listen to a word I say about my feelings either.
    Anonymous

• im not married but have the same problem with my bf and its aweful he loves me but i don't feel attracted or anything to him like i use to pm me if you want to talk
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sadly sometimes I feel the same way you do :-(
    Anonymous

• I thought I was a bitch or something, but it's like he was putting a front on the whole 6 years we were together before we got married.
    Anonymous

• If you cant stand him you shouldnt be married to him. You should be able to stand the person youre spending your life with.

Answer by gemgem at 7:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sounds like counseling is in order.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008