jo frost, supernanny

OK, so I was watching supernanny last night. I really think she is amazing, and realized she has written a couple of books. Has anybody read them? If so, what do you think? Is it worth the $$$?Ireally like her advice on the show I was just wondering how it is in her books.

tessntylersmom

Asked by tessntylersmom at 6:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think reading her books would be a good way to get what you need, when you need it. I love watching that show and I recommend it to many moms who are having trouble with discipline. I have even applied some of her stradegies on the show to our family. I have a teen and preteen. She helped me realize that having fun as a family goes a long way to avoid and deal when you are having conflicts or one of your kids is really unhappy. I wonder why she never married. She takes care of her father from what I understand. Good for you that you are onto her!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2008