Why is my website screwing up?

I get onto this website called tloljournals.com and it wont let me log in. When I press log in, it just goes back to the original screen. I can get on another computer and log in but for some reason my computer stopped letting me log in. This is a website that I get on daily and post. Its really important to me. So I was wondering if anybody knew what was going on or how to fix it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Delete your cookies and internet history etc , reboot your computer and try again .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Thats funny that you said that. I did that right before you posted that but I didnt shut it down and it worked!!! Im so excited! Thanks so much!!
    Anonymous