What do y'all think I should do?

SO my ex&I are roommates because A. I never stopped loving him&
B. he truly had no place else to go
Now we've been like best friends *w/ benefits* for months.suddenly he's changed&I did a big no-no& checked his voicemail&he's got a message from some girl calling him "babe"&telling him "i miss you".If I confront him I'll have to admit to checking his voicemail& if I don't I'm gonna have this festering in my heart of hearts.To top it off, I am moody,nauseous,super emotional,& really really tired which makes me think I might be pregnant w/ our 3rd kid,but his 4th&he doesn't want anymore&yes, we use protection,but obviously except for abstinence nothing used is 100%.So what should I do?Be honest&tell him I checked his voicemail&ask him for an explanation.Or should I just throw him out w/out saying why?My best friend who is indeed a guy calls me "my love" when he answers my calls but doesn't call just to say "I miss you"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him you love him and want to get back together and work it out.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 7:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Be honest and tell him how you feel. I wouldnt mention possibly being pregnant though. I would tell him you thought maybe you were working things out and dont want to feel led on and if he doesnt feel the same you need to know so you can move on with your life. A clean break is always the best break because otherwise living with someone you dont have a future with is indeed like living with a festering wound that never gets to heal.

Answer by gemgem at 7:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Be honest. With him and yourself. It sounds like he had less invested in this than you did. Remember, with many men sex is just sex. Nothing more.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Get a pregnancy kit and find out. Then you can decide whether you want to stay or go. First be Honest with yourself and him, your embarrassment over listening to a voicemail is nothing compared to not telling him if you are pregnant. After honesty you can define living arrangements. My cousin kept her EX in the basement for 30+ years, worked fine for both of them. HONESTY-!!
    pattecake

Answer by pattecake at 7:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• First find out if you are pregnant or not. Then figure out if he's your X bf or your current bf. Then figure out who is using whom.
    Once you get the answer to those questions you will know what to do for the immediate future.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• There is no current boyfriend. If I am pregnant, it is my ex's child just like my 1st two are.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Confess your love to him:) See how he feels. You cannot expect him to hold back from other relationships. Do what you think is best in your heart!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008