I want to join a "career" group on here but all I see is a bunch of Work at home crap. I was looking for...

a group with real world careers, college etc...Just a bunch of helpful info on jobs, college, careers, salary and stuff. Is there not one? I'm tired of all of the "WAH" bull.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wah bull?

its just BULL to you.

make a group then if you didnt find what you wanted.

Anonymous

• If you can't answer my question right don't bother in the first place. Yes I think the WAH stuff is bull because i've already got scammed by it.
    I didn't ask for your sarcasm I asked if there was a group other than those. You did NOT answer my question.

Anonymous

• Not all WAH jobs are scams. You can go to college or take a course in medical transcription or legal transcription and make pretty good money working just part time. You just have to find legit jobs.
    Anonymous

• okay. well its bull to you to work at home. but you wont find a group on here for what you want if someone doesnt make it even if it has to start with you.

and i was being 100% un-sarcastic.
    no sarcasm what so ever.
    Anonymous

• lol be the first to start one than duh

Anonymous

• Oh and usually if you take a medical or legal transcriptionist courses they'll place you with companies after you have graduated.
    Anonymous

• You still did not answer my question. I hate when people do that. I've never actually had a person tell me they work either unless the person is a rep...
    Anonymous

• start a group post links all over here asking mom's to join...

Anonymous

• here ill answer your question.
    IF YOU DIDNT FIND A GROUP LIKE THAT, THEN THERE ISNT ONE.

make one though.
    Anonymous

• Hon. WAH is the hottest thing going. I, myself, make tons of money every day just for my posts. Good luck to you with your little college groupy career group, sparky.
    Anonymous