Does anyone feel helpless towards the end of your pregnancy????especially around the house!!!

feeling so helpless this last month!!!
Is this normal???

krystaal329

Asked by krystaal329 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes! your body has prepared and long awaited this last month and now you kinda just feel like "whatever". I had this, your just done being pregnant and want your baby this is normal.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 8:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Lol.....yes. My due date is January 2 and right now I feel really useless. I can barely make it up and down the stairs much less try to get anything done around the house.
    Hang in there. Not much longer. :)
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 8:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I do mostly becuase no one lets me do anything. I am 40 weeks and they wont let me take out the trash..(small 13 gallon size). My hubby won't let me put dishes away in the cabinets or anything. Although at times it is nice and he does let me sleep in late now..
    Anonymous

• Lol- I do everything! I'm trying to get labor going here! DH knows to let me go or I'll bite his head off. I've done like 5 loads of laundry today, ha ha!
    meegs23

Answer by meegs23 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes--I couldn't sweep and pick it up or clean the bathtub.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008