Question Ladies??

i have slightly and irregular cycle and according to my last period cycle i was supposed to ovulate the 23. however i noticed lots of discharge for four days about a week and half before that. i took a few OPKs all which were negative. lately i have been dry, do you think i actually ovulated when i had the discharge but missed the LH surge?? Or i didnt ovulate at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You can not only count on cm to predict ovulation. You have to use a couple of signs. Did you have ovulation pain? Do you check your cervix? What time of the day did you opk? Are you temping your basil body temperatures? Sorry to not be much help, but we kinda need more information.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If your cycle is irregular than you might not ovulate on the days that most woman do...I think its 14 days after the start of your period. My cycles are all off and I ovulate about a 4-5 weeks after the start of a period and may get my period anywhere from 2-3 weeks after that, sometimes longer. I would do the Basil Body Temp. for several cycles as PP said. At least do it until you figure your ovulation out and then go back to checking CM ( I find it easier to do this anyways)
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2008