whats your vent for today

I have to say that I am still tired from all my x-mas cooking and cleaning and my kids and SO are driving me crazy today lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I took NyQuil hoping for a good night's sleep last night, but NOOOooOOOO. There was a big-ass thunderstorm at 4 am which woke the whole house. I never really fell asleep and then was groggy all freakin' day. Plus, I'm still tired.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• People who do and say horrible things in the name fo their religion or god. Oh, and I have a cold coming on- not fun!
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son's diaper keeps blowing out. I hope the diaper covers work.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• okay so my daughter was basically up all night long i mean almost all night. and then she woke up for good at eight thirty this morning. my husband went to cut wood got my car stuck in the back yard. and then he got a little tipsy,no that is a lie he got down right drunk came up to me grabbed me and said "wanna f**k?" oh now how attractive is that.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Mine is pressuring me for S** and I am not in the mood.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My MIL and BIL have been staying with us for xmas well shes going home tomorrow and I was under the assumption BIL would be going home too...Nope Found out hes staying with us for another week until his school starts again..Thanks to my DH who didnt tell me...God I want my house back!!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008