• In the Spotlight:

depression

Lately I have been gatting extremely mad over things. Like earlier I was draining speggetti noodles, and the lid fell off, the noodles went everywhere, I threw the pan, and ran upstairs and cried. I don't know why I do it, it's not like I want to. And when my son cries, hes 7 months, I get so agravated. and yell at him, but i know he doesnt mean to. I don't know whats wrong with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Health

• It sounds like you are overwhelmed. I would see if someone may take your LO for a few hours to let you destress--take a bubble bath, get your nails done--whatever, but you need to get away for a few hours. I had to call grandma today to take mine. I only wanted a few hours to myself, but she insisted on overnight and she has already told me that she is TAKING her next weekend also. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• sounds like you are just over whelmed hun. I would bring it up to your doc and see what he/she recommends. Mine wanted to put my on depression meds but we settled for a mild tranc. that I only take when I am at my whits end. At the beginning I took one a day, but after about a week I did not need them that often and a bottle of 90 lasted me about a year and a half.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• It could be postpartum depression. Talk to your doctor. Your hormones are still crazy, seek help before it gets worst.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2008