Now that Christmas is past,who wishes they could rewind?

Invasion of fruit flies,major migranes, hubby working 2 jobs, might be forcloser, Second son diagnosed with Autism, can't keep up with the house for visitors, obviously still broke, get the picture?

m.u.m.

Asked by m.u.m. at 8:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Holidays

• uh huh. What are you trying to say? No one has to do anything for Christmas unless they want to.
    Anonymous

• I would like to rewind to the day before Christmas...so I would have some more time to spend with my kitty b/c she died on Christmas morning(RIP Brat 1991-2008)
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Aww, sorry to hear about your cat. My parents' cat just died today. She was only 9 years old though. Losing a pet is so hard.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry to hear about Brat. It sounds like she was very special to you.

I don't need to rewind...everything went well...even the pains, the loss of a job, all the worries of the pregnancy complications, the tight budget, and family squabbles....I feel very blessed and all that had happened makes this past Christmas holiday a very unique one to remember.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• So sorry, Rach....I can help with the fruitflies :) Buy some of the little cheap red wine bottles(about six ounces) pour out(or drink, don't know your preference!) half of the bottle and put a half teaspoon of dish soap in and place near your fruit. They will enter, drink, be merry, and die. Just change it every week to ten days.

Another way is a small bottle or old vanilla jar(dark is better) with one third juice, one third apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon dish soap...
    woodsyearthmama

Answer by woodsyearthmama at 12:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Oh, and migraines...do you have a feverfew plant? I give my om two leaves at the onset of her migraines and they are much shorter and lighter...she has post brain injury migraines.
    woodsyearthmama

Answer by woodsyearthmama at 12:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008