Dizzy, nauseated, aches in my stomach

A week ago I had a diarrhea/vomit bug. I am feeling better but everytime I stand up I am very dizzy and lightheaded. Way down in my stomach has been having pains as if I am being stabbed. It resembles the way it felt when I had a miscarriage. It is very painful. I have also had ovarian cysts so maybe its that ? Everytime I see food I get nauseated. Everytime I go to the bathroom, which isnt as often as it was last week, but it is still diarrhea. I feel awful and soooo exhausted. Anyone know what is going on with my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Health

• Go to the doctor. It could be something more than a stomach bug.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

•  i HADTHE SAME SYMPTOMS LAST YEAR,I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE,I HURT SO BAD.I WENY TO MY PCP TWICE.ON SECOND VISIT HE DIAGNOSED ME W/ DIVERTIULITUS.I HAD A CT SCAN PUT ON MEDICATION. I WAS FEELING SOOOO MUCH BETTER IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

YES,YES,YES! PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

openarmsmammaw

Answer by openarmsmammaw at 11:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008