My six month old son doesn't like my sister....please read..interesting.

When I was pregnant, from start to finish, my sister and I would argue constantly. The sound of her voice made me a nevous wreck and would set me off. I remember being angry with her in my ninth month and having horrible contractions when she would talk to me. Now that he's here, he cries and cries and cries whenever my sister holds him or gets near him. It is VERY atypical. He is a very outgoing and friendly baby. He'll let anyone hold him if I let them..hehe. Does this mean something?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have no clue but that is very interesting. I would think that he felt the effects of what you and her arguing did to your body and him while you were prego and he also got to know that her voice was connected with that bad feeling so he remembers and does not like her. Very interesting though. Poor sister.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• That is so strange.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• babies pick up on your feelings both in and out of the womb, since you dislike your sister so much, so does he, basicly he learned it from you, but if she makes you feel that way maybe you shouldn't be around her anyways
    Anonymous

• he probably picked up you being tense or your anxiety when u were prego. the same thing happened with me.. i always got stressed out with my parents and now my baby dont like em so much
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Maybe I should have hung around my MIL more when I was pregnant with my son so he would have done that to her!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2008