Anyone heard of the DVD player that cuts all profanity, nudity , languauge, etc.. out?

My In laws , my aunt and my husbands grandparents all got one..
I want one to for the sake I cant watch half the mocies id like beause of crap like profnaity and such

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 9:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• yeah i heard of them but i didnt think they were out ye
    Anonymous

• yes they are.. i dont know where to purchase them though
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I didn't know they exsisted. Here's a link to their site: http://www.clearplay.com/
    I think I'm going to talk the hubby into buying one..... wish me luck! :)
    Anonymous

• That's awesome!! I'm going to go check it out now!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Doing laundry, washing Nancy Grace, and ofcourse here. I keep snacking on desserts from Christmas.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• hmm...i havent heard of a DVD player that does that but when i was a kid my parents had "the box". it was this annoying little box that sat on top of the tv & took out the profanity & sexual language out of EVERYthing. it would put in captions for the sentance & replace the naughty word w/ a more exceptiable word. so "sex" became "hugs" & we couldn't watch Toy Story b/c of Woody's name haha.

try searching all the big electronics stores websites & amazon.com. Good Luck!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm sorry but how lame. If you can't watch movies with profanity or nudity in them that you say you want to watch then you shouldn't watch them.
    Anonymous

• How lame? How lame to be anonymous. If she wants to watch movies with her kids around, then it's her choice to censor it.

To answer your question...I don't have an answer but that's pretty awesome that there is such a thing.
    Lizzysapisces

Answer by Lizzysapisces at 9:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'd love one of those!
    Chickadee

Answer by Chickadee at 2:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009