What age did you son potty train?

??

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 9:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in General Parenting

• My son is 3 and a half and we are still working on it. He knows how to use the potty and when to. He's just stubborn and gets lazy.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• He was between 21/2 & 3. I think the mama is the one that has to be on the routine.Just to take him to the potty every 15min. or so. If I asked my son if he had to go TT, he always said no, then pee-d. So in the beginning it was me who had to be trained and CONSISTANT.I even rewarded him with mini M&Ms when he went in the potty. It worked for me. Good Luck.. :)
    SueLynn

Answer by SueLynn at 9:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Both of my boys started at 3 and were done within about 4 months from there.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• at 1 yr 2 months.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son turned 2 in march and was fully trained pee and poo by june...i basically let him train himself! he did awesome
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• For my older boys it was right around their 3rd birthdays. The oldest started 3 months before he turned 3 (I rem it was thanksgiving when he first showed interest), and was wearing underwear shortly after his birthday in Feb. I don't remember exact dates with the next one, it was a little earlier than that, but not much. My 17 mo is showing NO interest yet! :(
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• 18 mos
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My 2 oldest were all between 2-3 when they learnt but i am still in the progress with my third and im waiting another year for my 4th to learn and 2yrs for my 5th.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2008