?? PLEASE BE NICE!!!!

Hi, this is my second pregnancy, and it just happend way to fast.... I stopped taking the pill on First week of Nov, and I made the tests about two weeks ago, two days apart.
So this is the concern I have, I took already two pregnancy tests and they came out positive, there is no way it could be mistaken, right???
My first doctor's appt will be on Monday.......... But I'm just nervous all over myself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• umm prollly not,..more than likely you are!!congrats!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You can have a false negative, but not a false positive (unless you've JUST had a baby and the hormones are still high in your body). If the hormones are there, they're there. There's no denying that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• OMG!! Thanks girls! Then I guess I am!!!
    The thing is that it just happend way tooooooooo fast!! But this is what my hubby and I were waiting for!!
    Anonymous

• Like someone else already said, there is no such thing as a false positive!! So congrats!!! :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2008