Do you save "BoxTops" for your child's school?

We do!
It helps out the school and my son has BoxTops competitions with other classes - and if his class wins - then they get an ice-cream party!! :o)
Do you remember to save & send in box-tops?? Do they do that is your area?

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2011 in

Level 66 (1,275,364 Credits)
  • yes as well as soup labels. it helps out alot. they built a new school 2 years ago and they changed the feeder pattern so my kids had to go there, their old school used to have grade contest for the box tops, whatever class got the most got a pizza party each trimester. this new school doesnt do that, and I am seriously thinking about joining the PTA this year, I have alot of ideas and the stuff that they do now, event he fund raisers suck.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• We save them I usually forget to send them until the kids bring the papers to glue them on to
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 5:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• sure do!
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 5:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Not for my childs school as we homeschool, but I save them and take them down to the local public school.
    Earthy_Mom

Answer by Earthy_Mom at 5:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Yes, faithfully.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• We put the box tops in a baggie with their name on it. Whoever brings the most box tops wins a prize.
    Traci24

Answer by Traci24 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• No, but I used to when my sister's school saved them.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Mine just started pre-k, so this is the first time I've done this. I've even changed a couple of brands so I can get the boxtops. This is one of the ways we avoid having our kids sell all that candy and wrapping paper.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Yep, we always save them. Also, my husband cares for the foreclosed properties for the banks, so whenever he's going to an abandoned home, he will cut them off of all the boxes before the kitchen is cleaned out and everything is thrown away. We have at least 150 of them to take to school when it starts.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2011