i am about two months pregnant and i am not showing yet why

deosha

Asked by deosha at 9:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Um u usually dont til 4 or 5
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Everyone is different, don't worry about it. I was the same way wondering why and couldn't wait till I did. You couldn't tell I was pregnant until my 7th and 8th month in two of my pregnancies.

BTW, congrats.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I really popped at 6 months . . around 4 people started to notice a change (weight gain) but noone really said anything til im like oh yeah im pregnant. It will come soon enough don't worry and after that you'll just keep getting bigger ( which I love) =) congrats
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I noticed about 5 1/2 months and it seemed to come overnight! Seriously, I went on vacation to NYC and there wasn't much of a bump, when I got home 3 days later, I was huge! It was crazy!
    Anonymous

• If it is your first, your ligaments are still tightened and hold in better... it takes longer to show. With each baby you have after your first, the ligaments stretch more and earlier, because they have already been stretched. (for example: silly putty doesn't stretch easy the first time you get it out of it package brand new, but after working it a little, it stretches no problem. Can you tell what my son and I are playing with?!)
    With my first I didn't get a baby belly until around 32 weeks... I just had a bump that looked like a spare tire until then. With this one, I started looking pregnant around 21 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Unless you're carrying multiples, it's normal for you to not show yet. You still have a tiny little one in there, so I wouldn't stress it! I signed up for updates from babycenter.com and that gives you a general idea each week of how big your little one is and what is going on with your body. Good luck!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am about 41/2 months with my first...and Im just starting to show a little bump. So dont be worried. Specially if you are a small figured girl like I am. The tighter the stomach the longer I believe it will take to losen up the ligaments to pop out like a balloon~ :)
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• too early. most don't show until they are 4 months +
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• ahh, because your uterus is still small and behind the pelvic bone. If you were showing it would just be because of bloating. You most likely wont start showing till about 16-17 weeks at the earliest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2008