Does this really just tick you off?

Ok it really aggrivates me to be reading a post or question and somewhere on the replies an ANON has posted a really judgemental or crappy reply. It just irks me! I mean if you got something to say then by all means say it but atleast be woman enough to leave your name for all to see! Am I the only one this bothers????

Momof4Gr8Kids

Asked by Momof4Gr8Kids at 9:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in About CafeMom

• A lot of times it just trolls. Don't let it get to you, that's what they want their rude comments to do.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• slapYes, unfortunately, you are the ONLY ONE on this ENTIRE site that feels that way.  And if you have not been here long, this has been done TIME and TIME AGAIN!  Get over it, go away and shut up already.. Signed Anonymous x 40000

Anonymous

• Sometimes it is so obvious that it's the same person posting over and over. I agree if you feel so strongly about something that you feel entitled to be rude about it you should show yourself!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I don't understand why people would post something that would hurt another person's feelings. Deliberately, anyway. I think of CafeMom as a place for us to help and encourage one another.

Answer by Bmat at 10:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If you answer anonymously, please make sure your answer is nice, honest, and respectful. Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled.

It says this right by the anon box. So it's not like they don't know the rules. If it bugs you that badly report it.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• who cares? just ignore the person or report it..we're all big girls here...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The rude, nasty answers in general bother me. Not only the anon ones.
    Anonymous

• I know they think it gets to people & even want it to. I just think its funny that they hide behind an ANON instead of actually posting their names. Kinda like hiding behind your Moms skirt. LMAO Some people are so silly. I guess cuzz folks is sittin at a computer instead of face to face they feel empowered or something and lose their manners. But I guess everyone has the right to behave childishly if they want..LOL
    Momof4Gr8Kids

Answer by Momof4Gr8Kids at 11:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Why Blame Anon's For your lack of sense of humor or close minded nature? What tick's me off is people like you crying over someone on the Internet that spit in your chocolate milk!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If someone doesnt like the fact that there is the OPTION to post anon. they write a jounal about your problem or post in a group. Then you will only get signed answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2008