my contractions yesterday were like this{had pain in ma back like craps didrent went aways}{then my belly got hard n i get a big contractions then 4 to 5mints past n belly get hard n contractions } n some of the pain stay there like lil contractions i was gona go to the doctor but it STOP!!!! ={ AM 40WEEKS N 2DAYS KNOW..I GUESS SHE JUST DNT WANT TO COME YET....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't understand if you are asking a question, but its very normal. I have heard that the average gestation for first time mom's is 41 weeks, so you might still have a little time, but only a little. It will happen before you know it. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'd call the hospital.... go to the hospital.... then demand I be induced. LOL I went to the hospital when I was 39 weeks and 4 days and was induced because i couldn't wait any longer I had already been in the hospital twice with contractions and I wouldn't progress... but if you wanna wait, then wait! :) She'll come when she's ready. I know it's hard at the end hang in there
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Eh... I wouldn't demand to be induced. Your due date could be off by 2 weeks and your baby isn't ready to come yet. Early labor isn't uncommon... it is just your body preparing. It is still new if this is your first.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• whats your question.
    Anonymous