pain after c section whats normal??

i have tenderness in my lower belly 7 i have been getting sharp pains that go around my hips & in the lower parts of my belly is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Health

• I didnt really have a lot of pain after mine. Do you have a fever also? Is there something leaking from the incision?

I would call my doctor and ask what is normal. Tell them what you are experiencing. They should have sent home some papers with you when you left the hospital telling you what to expect.
    MizzNicole

Answer by MizzNicole at 10:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i dont have a fever i was leaking form my incision but i went to the hospital on the 13 & they gave me antibiotics & said that it was a good thing that it was leaking.. i finish them last Sunday & my stomics started hurting more scenes than...
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 10:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• YES! I felt some discomfort for about 1 year. Talk to your doctor, maybe he can recommend a pain killer.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My mom had a C-section 12 years ago, and sometimes to this day when she bumps her scarline into the counter, it still hurts her!
    tigertwelve

Answer by tigertwelve at 4:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008