So confused...?

i'm 45 yrs old. lately i been having crazy feelings. i never had this feeling before, i do have a boyfriend for 4yrs. but my body what's to be with a woman. i wach movies alone bi- woman making love and it's get me crazy. do anyone had this feeling before. i have not told my boyfriend. but i know i will never go throw with it. i'm so shy. what wrong with me. please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• If you are feeling this way I would say you should explor it!! I'm sure your boyfriend would haveno problem with it. If you are too nervous to try it out maybe just try not to feed into your desires and ignore the feelings. Good Luck!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Nothing is wrong with you. Maybe it's a phase. Maybe it's more. But you can't pretend to be who you're not. You might wanna tell your boyfriend if you think he can handle it. Then you have to decide for yourself if it's something you really wanna explore.
    ericanow

Answer by ericanow at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I always was curious I tried it with one of my friends and it felt like hanging out with my best friend at a sleepover and not sex. I am so not into it and I regret trying it. I always thought of it but when it came down to it I wish I hadn't. Some of my greatest friends are lesbians, swingers, etc.. However, for me its the hetro route. So good luck on what you decide....
    Anonymous

• you must be clear re what you feel. Watching erotica with women makes me hot too - but I don't want to be with a woman myself. It's a different thing. Don't think about watching movies - imagine just actually being with a woman - including giving her oral sex for example. Now if that's something that sounds great to you then you should try just going to a lesbian bar maybe. Not to get laid, just to meet people, hang out with them, see how you feel. Since you don't sound sure, I would not tell the boyfriend yet if I were you. Figure out what you want first, don't confuse him. Men are easily confused.
    Anonymous

• This sounds like the earlier question, repackaged.
    Anonymous