Have you ever been blocked from joining a group?

I was searching some new groups to join and I found one I thought was interesting and it said I was blocked from joining the group, LOL! I have never been in that group I found it funny that I was blocked.
Have you ever been blocked from a group?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes I was. It was about a month after I joined CaveMom, and I don't think it could have been anything I had done since I was just finding my way around. I have administered two sites, one was a paid position, and I moderate a third, and I was quite stunned to be refused admission to a group here at CafeMom, considering that I am in no way a trouble maker. It was a group that I felt would have others of a similar age to talk with.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Maybe your names were too similar to another user that was blocked previously? Just a thought because I m not sure how that happens unless someone is tking the time to look at each profile and sy yes or no to people.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I may be blocked from rejoining the groups I was kicked out of. I didn't try to get back in. Maybe someone that knows you from another group doesn't want you in that one. IDK. Weird.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Maybe they block you based on your profile or because you haven't been a cm member long enough. I've never even browsed the groups.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008