Silly pregnant question

Well ladies this might sound silly but can having sex before ur period get you pregnant? Mine was due today and no sign yet.. It might come the next day who knows.. Can anyone help me out?

Abbysmom08820

Asked by Abbysmom08820 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sex anytime can equal pregnancy, sorry. Better safe than pregnant, unless you want to be that way.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yes it can get you pregnant... but if you just had it yesterday it wouldn't show up today
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• well if it dont come then i will take a pregancy test on the 31.. It should show up then.. How early should i take one?
    Abbysmom08820

Answer by Abbysmom08820 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If you think you got pregnant yesterday then you would want to wait about 2 weeks minimum I think. The earliest I ever got a positive was 5 weeks. GL. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• normally it would take a couple weeks for you to be able to tell if you are pregnant or not. If you just had sex yesterday it would not show up that early. Unless you had unprotected sex a few weeks ago then it could mean your pregnant. : ) I would wait a few more days before you take a test.
    mamatwoboys

Answer by mamatwoboys at 10:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think that the time you are least likely to get pregnant is right AFTER your period. But technically you can get pregnant at any time, even during your period (though very unlikely).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You could have ovulated late or twice this cycle sometimes with the holidays we get stressed and it throws the cycle off. Wait 2 weeks after the day you think you might have conceived and test.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• lol..this is a funny question!! but im gonna go with the first answer.. sex Any time can get you preggo.lol.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008