I have been an associate with Prepaid Legal for about 3 months and have not done very well. I have run out of leads from family and friends. I am thinking of throwing int he towel. Any advice or tips on how I can recruit more to not only buy into the product but also to the "business opportunity"?

I have tried also surveys, paid to click sites and mystery shopping -- the latter I love but find it hard to get enough jobs in my area. Just wondering if all this is worth it or if I am going about this all wrong? Please help!!!

yummymummyincor

Asked by yummymummyincor at 2:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't quit just yet. All small business owners have a tough go at first. Matter of fact 98% of all small businesses run at a loss for the first two years. Most people quit within months. The thing is when you go into business you cannot expect to get rich quick. It takes a long time to build your clientele and then keep them while expanding. It's hard..I know I am right there with you. But keep going...if you can hang in there a bit longer you may find that its worth hanging on.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 3:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Find out if your local public safety industry already has it. If they don't, Put together a pointed presentation aimed at local law enforcement and other public safety workers.
    You might also check with teachers. school board, that sort of thing.
    I know my hubby is a COP and he has it because there is no way we could afford litigation - just in case...
    Hope this helped.
    sukinova

Answer by sukinova at 4:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am not very sure what your business does/is. But no matter what business a person has, they have to have a passion for it, and the determination to be successful. These are 2 things I am learning. And, when you have these 2 things, then you know you are doing the right business. I hope this has helped. Take Care, LaurieCutch
    LaurieCutch

Answer by LaurieCutch at 2:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 6:32 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• yes online advertising is a great alternetive buisness and taking websites and flipping them and making your product better then thiers theres no better buisness then buisness on the internet becuase you have to remeber there are millions of people on this internet. another way to have a buisness without having your own website is selling other peoples products you just have to know where to look let me show you the first step to understand the methods im talking about. visit my husbands link to a private club that he is in where he is being taught by multi-millionaire online he also has his on advisor being a member to this club. my husband is currently an advertiser on the internet and making about 540 dollars a day. he could probably make more then that but hes pretty lazy but then again aren't all me lol jk just check out this website www.maverickmoneymakersrightnow.com just watch the videos and tell me this isnt amazing
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:28 PM on May. 23, 2009

• kiyosaki on prepaid!! I love kiyosaki. Listen to successful people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QsyU4GRw04

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Whatever you do, don't go backwards.

You need to be in contact with your regional manager. What is it that you are not doing ggod at?

If its just leads then you just need to find new ways to find them.

Have you put an add in the newspaper?

Do you have a magnet on your car(i have seen these in a near by town)

I have not seen much posting on here for Prepaid

Have you used moneydropcards? those work 100% of the time and get your business more views than planned cause people share them with other.

Dont listen to all these people that tell you to look into other opportunities, because unless you buy a franchise you will be going backwards!

Even Robert Kiyosaki says Prepaid is the most awesome with the best pay.

Dont give up!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2009