I cannot stand my noisy f**king neighbor! She need to mind her business and stop lying! adult content

Last night I invited my guy friend and my 2 male cousins to my house for poker after coming from my grandmother's house celebrating her 90th birthday. My daughter was at her dad's house for the night so we played poker. My cousin had to go smoke his cigarette and I told him to go outside and smoke it because I don't allow smoking in my house, especially when I have my child living here. When I picked my daughter up from preschool today, one of my neighbors (a good friend) told me that my other neighbor (lonely bitch!) told others that I was running a brothel and said one of my cousin's smoking weed outside my house, when it was a cigarette and my child was in my house. I confronted the woman and told her that she need to stop spreading lies and told her to mind her business and go after the real bad parents! Other people in our neighborhood can't stand her either. This ain't the only thing I fought over her about, when I was pregnant with my daughter, that woman told people I didn't know who my child's father were and me, my child's father and my mom confronted her about that and this was 3 years ago. I swear this woman need to get a life! Am I the only one with crazy neighbors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, I lived in an apartment a while ago and I had this neighbor who violently fought outside my window. Then he would party with his friends and put cigarette butts on my car. I had lived there 12 years so I told the managers it was him or me. He got kicked out.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Wow, she has too much time on her hands and needs to mind her business and watch her mouth if anyone calls CPS on you, you know who it it....I'd straighten her out once & for all so it sticks with her & she STOPS....I'd be so pissed.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• *is
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• WOW Your neighbor is a psycho! i did have problems with my neighbor (still do) but the big thing was the guy works as a big rig driver. That is fine and all but it becomes UNFINE when the guys starts parking his big rig outside the front of his house blocking half the street! My friend told the neighbor that he couldn't park there but they guys played the "no ablo ingles" so we called toe police and they came and knocked on MY door and told me to tell my "family member" to move their rig and I told the officer "sir I AM THE ONE who called to have you tell my neighbor to move his rig. It is causeing a saftely problem and I cannot let my son go play because it is blocking the street to where I can't see if cars are coming or not. he went next door and gave the guy a ticket and we haven't seen the rig since. ^_^
    Cloudfairy

Answer by Cloudfairy at 8:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• No I have had a few. One slams they're door EVERYDAY!! It is so annoying! Especially the bunch of dogs they have barking all day long! These are small apartments too!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• we had a woman in my neighborhood when I was growing up. I know what you mean.

word has it that no one knew she was dead until someone heard her dog barking and whining.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Punch her in the throat! Lol, jk! Seriously though, really hard to do but ignore that crazy bitch, she probably gets a thrill out of knowing she can get under ur skin!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Well you know what they say people with no business of their own to mind will always mind other peoples. She is happy to get a rise out of you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• you need to go ask her point blank, calm and without threat....what is the point of the lies and rumors? and and how does it suit you(the neighbor) if you ask her calm and point blank questions where she cannot answer she will shut up
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• No, you aren't the only one. Our first apt. was a row house type building & the guy next door let his ex-wife move back in with him and all they did was fight. One day, she locked him out of his apt., so he drove his van into the front of the building! Our apartment walls cracked from top to bottom & so did one of the building's water pipes. Thankfully, the landlord evicted them after that.

As for your neighbor, is there some way you can sue her for slander or something? Maybe that would shut her up? She could really cause you some serious problems with the law if she tells her lies within the wrong person's hearing.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2011