How old was your child/toddler when you changed his bedding decor?(taking off bumper etc..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It was different ages for mine. My DS was at around 8m he had started to pull it off and was breaking the bumper ties, but we didnt change the theme til we put him in a toddler bed at 17m. And my DD i just changed her to a toddler bed and she is 1. She hated the crib bars she would scream every time we put her in it now that she is in the bed she sleeps great. Not sure if I answered your ? or not.
    Anonymous

• I put the bumpers in at about 3 months, when her little legs started getting stuck in the bars. I took them back out at about 7 months, when she started pulling herself to standing.

She has never had a "decor" - baby themed little animals, etc. I'm starting to decorate her room now in a garden theme that I hope can grow with her until she's 12 or 13. She's 29 months.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• At 15 months when we took them out of the crib. They went from crib sheets, crib blankets, bumper, etc...to a regular bed with sheets and comforters.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2008