Anybody elses house still trashed?!

My house is freakin horrible! I mean that. It hasn't been touched, at all, since Christmas morning. I should be ashamed of myself. I would feel better if I knew other women were as bad! lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Home & Garden

• We added 2 grandkids to our house just 2 days before Christmas bringing our total # of kids up to 8! Let's see... Yep! I think that qualifies our home for disaster assistance from the Federal Government.
    LOL
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ours is... i did the kitchen today but im so tired lately lol i havent done much else. all xmas stuff is already in storage though...but everything else.. trashed. ha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Don't feel bad because mine is too, lol. I will "dig" into it tomorrow.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• SO is that the word for what has happened to our homes? LOL! Yes I feel a bit over whelmed at the site of my house also! But you know I need to be on this computer right now for my own sanity instead of cleaning:)
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Normally 2 days after Christmas you can't walk in my house. This year its not so bad. The kids wanted more expensive gifts, so we didn't have mounds of stuff like usual, so it's mostly put away!! Sorry to gloat, but you just made me realize this is a first in my life as a mom!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My house was trashed before hand-we had a death in the fam right before christmas(the 22nd) so cleaning took a backseat. I figure the mess ain't going anywhere and those that love me know I can keep house and just cannot right now.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Bearsjen...sorry to hear about your loss. But you're right...the mess will be there when you get around to it. As I look around myself, I'm sure I'm giving up for the night. I got my daughter to bed a little early tonight so I was able to go through her room and dig out 3 garbage bags of clothes and toys to take to goodwill and make room for the Christmas stuff...its paving the way for a clean house anyway! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yes! i have 8 one-year olds and mamas coming over for a playdate on monday morning. yikes!!!!!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Mine is we have been sick and with christmas I don't even want to think about it!!!!!!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• when I first read this I thought you were referring to Hurricane Ike.
    But yes it does look like a hurricane hit in my living room.
    Anonymous