Anybody take marriage and family?

I really need a book for my class.Marriage & family, and i also need one for psychology! Does anybody know where i can download one for free or know where i can get a really cheap book??? Ive looked online at ebay and book rental stores and they're still 80 and 90 to 150 dollars just for rentals.. Please help!

Asked by mommy32011 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2011 in

• Either or a few other sites I use 2 go on when gettin my college books but can't remember cuz I dropped college 2yrs ago..but I did find it cheaper 2 borrow it from the local library..til class was over..that way u didn't have 2 pay n3 thing 2 use it..GL

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2011

• Sorry I hav eno idea.

Answer by MommaSiete at 12:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2011

• Go to class first before you bother buying the books. I've discovered that many professors do not touch the books "required" for their courses. I took marriage and family years ago too. It was EASY, trust me.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2011

• Nope. They want to make money off your book purchases.

Answer by Pnukey at 8:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2011

• Amazon. Barnes and Noble's website has a textbook section and they have used books. Your college bookstore should have used books too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2011

• have you tried asking on craigslist?

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• All college textbooks are going to be that expensive or more. I've never heard of being able to download one for free. Used is your best bet.

Answer by mama_dearie at 8:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2011

• try Amazon

Answer by aj23 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

Next question in
Anyone taken the GMAT or GRE?

Next question overall (Health)
What would you change???