Windows Vista and laptops?

Do you any of have the MOST IRRITATING problem of the super sensitive touch pad, where you are typing and all of a sudden the cursor flies somewhere else on the page, sometimes sentences away and screws up everything you're writing? Suddenly whatever you were typing is in the middle of another sentence usually breaking up other words? Sometimes I will be typing a response here in CM or in an email or something and suddenly, everything I have typed highlights and ERASES!!! It drives me friggin crazy!! My last laptop was XP and I didn't have this problem at all and I also don't have Vista on my desktops, but I can't ever use those because of my dd, I like to be in the living room with all of her toys and stuff. Does anyone else feel my pain?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Haha yep I have that problem a lot!! I usually turn off my mousepad if I'm gonna be typing something long. My laptop has a little button to turn it off right above it. BUT I don't think it has anything to do with Vista. i think it is probably any touch-mouse pad.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• YES AND I HATE IT! I cant tell you how many time things have got deleted due to this in the MIDDLE of the paragraph. I am starting to hate windows
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 11:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I have a windows vista and the touch pad is a pain!! I'm thinking "I didn't click that." GRRR
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It's not just a Vista problem. I have an OLD laptop and it does that all the time. Annoying is the most pleasant word I would use to describe just how frustrating it is!! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008