• In the Spotlight:

Anybody have a digital photo frame that stores more then a couple pictures?

I got a really nice one for Christmas, but found out it only stores 1-3 photos. I wanted to keep my Christmas pictures on it, but need to keep them on the memory card to do that. I want to use the memory card in my camera for future pictures. Do you just get more memory cards or do they have the digital photo frames that store more pictures, but don't cost a fortune?

christianmom55

Asked by christianmom55 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• I would just get a memory card. Depending on how any pics you want it to hold, you can get em pretty cheap these days!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 12:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I use a 2nd card for mine. A 1gb card is like $7 and holds hundreds of pics
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 1:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• in that case, you would need to get another memory card. it doesnt work without the memory card. They are not expensive. I worked in a photo lab and where I worked, we sold them pretty much everyday or so.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My mom got a digital frame for Christmas from my FIL (he drew her name). It is a Smartparts frame. It stores up to 2000 pictures, music as well as videos. I uploaded about 15 pictures and 5 songs to it before it was wrapped and she can't wait to upload more pictures when she gets home to her computer. HTH
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thank you all.

We have an extra memory card from a year ago with 2GB's that we have never used. Think it needs to be formatted 1st though. How do I do that? It's still in the package, but I don't see where it says how to do. I put it in my camera a while back & it mentioned it needed to be formatted.
    christianmom55

Answer by christianmom55 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Our son gave us one for Christmas but we haven't "loaded" it yet.
    1sam1224

Answer by 1sam1224 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008