I am amazed..may offend....and idc

I am amazed at how many mothers on here love to start drama and what not..i mean if you post something asking a question how hard is to to answer it with no mean ass remarks..??? i mean honestly and i am not being judgemental, but is it easier to be rude to those that you don't know as opposed to those that you do know???

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• just dust them off and move on. no need to get worked up and 'amazed' and frustrated over a stranger.
    Anonymous

• I try really hard to not offend, b/c I don't want the same done to me. I have had people be rude to some of my questions. It really isn't that hard to be nice.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i think people feel less inhibited hiding behind and screen and are more apt to say whatever is on their mind because they don't have to deal with anyone face to face.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 11:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sometimes I feel I can be genuinely helpful, other times I admit I like to vent and pick on someone's avatar when I'm having a crappy day, and want to feel better! (notice I didn't say person, since I don't actually KNOW anyone on here--heck you could be in my carpool, and I wouldn't know unless you told me! LOL)

Anonymous

• yeah people can be rude but no use in getting upset over a stranger just like anon said. i just move on
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am not judgmental. If your question is stupid, I will tell you so.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I think I am funny and it often turns out that I am not. I'm sorry to anyone I did that to.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I can respect(don't have to like) those who post any kind of remark-even rude if they sign their name. I think those who post rudely under anon have bigger issues than could ever be solved here lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I try to be respectful but straightforward as well.If you are asking a question or advice they should be open to whatever the answer may be but well within being told in a useful and helpful manner or I say don't bother.
    Anonymous

• I try to be as truthful and tactful as possible. If I realize later that I might have been rude, I will always apologize. I hate being rude.
    dianah1

Answer by dianah1 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008