Why so much talk about who is better?

I have seen a lot of questions lately about certain mothers being better than others. Moms who don't smoke, moms who have natural child birth, etc. Why are we so worried about who is better? Aren't we all here for support and understanding? Let's stop judging each other and start being more compassionate.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 11:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• amen. im sick of it too. everyone thinks theyre better than me because i had my dd young. we are all her for the same reason. no one is better than the other and i think people that think they are better should get over themselves because thats highskool shyt and its immature.

i totally agree.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• amen
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Some ppl have to feel superior. They need that ego feeding. Its sad really. I think threapy & medication would help. It's called narcissistic personality. I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine how awful they will feel if they dont live up to the expectations that mommy is raising a "better", more perfect child then Mrs. Blah-Blah. God forbid poor little jr. turns up austic or even gets a bad grade on the spelling test. I bet there is a lot of tension in households like the Mrs. Perfects lives in. I bet poor husband suffers as well just to feed that hugh ego.
    Anonymous

• Amen~ I know I come here to exchange diff stories and advice! I thought the best part of cafem is that were all diff~ we can learn from one another.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• people who think they are better then anyone on here.....

i hope karma comes and gets them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Low self esteem - putting others down is the only way to make themselves feel better.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• You ladies have hit the nail bang on. Anyone who puts people down for not being like them is ridiculous since nobody is like anyone else. Everyone knows I'm the best.LOL Just kidding.

bouncing

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Because I'm better than everyone. Duh.

(jk)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My ex told me that his previous wife "had ALL his other kids naturally!!" and that was why he thought I should do it, too. Fortunately, I'd already had one child and knew that when in labor, the anesthesiologist is your BEST FRIEND!! I asked him if his other wife had any "brownie buttons" for all that Natural Childbirth, then told him to "shut-it!!" and called for drugs! I still laugh about that!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008