preggy pops?

What are the preggy pops and where do you get them at?

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can get them at Babies R Us and Motherhood Maternity. They can be suckers or hard candies. They help take the edge off the nausea. I kept a few in my purse.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• They're just overpriced sour candies. They didnt help me at all, but I guess the work for some. I suggest buying sour candies at the store and saving some $$
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 11:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Motherhood and it didn't help me at all. But then again, nothing helped and I've tried everything.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I ordered mine online. I found a website that let you buy them by individual type instead of a multipack. There was one kind that helped hold off my vomiting but I don't recall which one...it wasn't a typical lollypop flavor. It didn't stop or prevent the vomitting...just held it off long enough to get out of my carpool!
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Main ingredient is ginger so drinking ginger ale will do the same thing. I think they are over priced candy ... a gimmick ... not worth it. They do have them at motherhood maternity stores.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2008