ovulation help

so my period was 3 days late this month. I checked my ovulation days on yourdays.com and mymonthlycylces.com both have that i should ovulate on or around the 4th of January.
But i was wondering if my period was 3 days late will i ovualte 3 days late?
I track my ovulation with perdictor kits, and last month both web pages said that I would ovulate on one day and I did not even get a positive ovulation test until 4 days later. meaning that i ovulated later than what they said.
Wow i know its a lot to take in any advice would help. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i would just keep using the test and when you get a positive then go for it. good luck and baby dust to you
    Anonymous

• Those sites only predict. The only way to truly know when you ovulate is to temp. I would go by your OPK too and your CM.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was using mymonthlycycle.com and I used it for 2 months. I was 4 days late on my period but I still went with the chart of when I was "most fertile" and I guess it still worked because I am 9 days late on my period, took a pregnancy test and were pregnant! Good luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Awh congrats!!!!!!!

Anyways I am having the same problem b/c I was on the pill for so long. Been trying since October--nothing yet. I go to some sites for the ovulation calenders but we'll see. I am due on the third.....I took a Ovulation test on the exact day I was suppose to ovulate and it was negative....but we still tired the next day..........so who knows????
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2008