How long did it take to get prego after a tubal revseral?

i have had my tubes reversed for a year now my caaw is rare due to a clamp falling off i only have one tube that works cause they would fix that one for free. i know i can get prego cause i had to terminate one when the clamp was still hanging on to my tube i would have bleed to death if i carried but that was over a year ago and i have done 4 rounds of clomid with proof of ovulation i was just wondering how long did it take if ya did i am not at 15 months and i am just running out of hope that i will get prego. I also have endo and i am only 24. my clamps where done for medical reasons which have now healed. i had a rip in utrus after the birth of my son which cause of the endo and stuff the didnt think it would heal enough to be able to carry but after an mri to find out what went on with my clamps it was proven it is gone a healed wonderful. if ya want to know just ask me.

mom2lilyandzakk

Asked by mom2lilyandzakk at 11:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my mom had her tubes untied at 45 years old, got pregnant within one year. :) I think it had a lot to do with God :) Good luck and God bless:)
    KyllaO

Answer by KyllaO at 4:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• no one else on here?
    mom2lilyandzakk

Answer by mom2lilyandzakk at 2:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2008