Help me find a job at home

I need help finding a job i can do at home. My daughter is three months old i really need the money? Please help me!

rae_rae_87

Asked by rae_rae_87 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• Look at www.stuffformoms.info.. There are some excellent ideas for your own business as well as Freelance jobs.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• You can also try www.freelancemoms.gigs/htm they have alist of sites available for freelance jobs and matching you with home based jobs. Everyone has heard the phrase " don't pay to work for someone" which is true, but if you see a company that you like and they have remote positions, they may charge for a background check. Most of these companies include, Liveops, Teletech which are home based operator positions. You can also try 1800 flowers, blue zebra, VIP desk, and VOT. There is another forum for both moms and dads looking for home based jobs and it offers a lot of information and those who have already applied with companies and have received jobs give excelent advice. Its free to join if yo would like the website just PM me!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 7:13 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ is my list of good companies, all free

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am a 26-year old who has been trying to have a baby with my husband for the last 2 years. I use this website as a resource a lot for both myself and my sister, and best friend in the world, who is 27 with 2 small kiddos (a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 6 month year old girl). My sister is a 3rd grade teacher and when she got pregnant with her little girl, we started brainstorming what she could do to stay at home with the kiddos and replace her income.

Recently, I signed myself and my sister on with ZRII. ZRII is a network marketing opportunity that is still in the new stages (it has only been around for 13 months). I have friends getting good checks in the mail each month. I think by this spring (with very little effort), my sister and I will start getting good checks in the mail too. Let me know if you are interested in learning more! Good luck to you!
    KJ_Mom2Be

Answer by KJ_Mom2Be at 2:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• For a work at home JOB I'd checkout www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com
    I had a hard time finding a work at home JOB in my area so I decided to start my own home based business.
    Good Luck!
    Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Try joining the group "Work From Home Jobs" here on cafemom. They have a list of employers and links there.
    Anonymous

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 10:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have been with ChaCha since Oct 2006. I saw a segment on them on Good Morning America as I was leaving my house to go to work.I was interested and decided to give it a try and I love it.

It is a great way to make some extra cash. I have payed bills with the money, bought christmas gifts, extra cash to take the kids out.

You can be payed monthly or open an account with Firstib bank and click on pay me now and get the money into your account. And just use your debit card.

If you are looking to make some extra cash I can help you get started!

It is fun and easy. And believe me I have learned a lot answering questions for people lol!

You can log in anytime you want.

Please let me know if you are intrested in more information.

REMEMBER NEVER PAY TO WORK FROM HOME!
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009