how many times a day does a 19 week fetus is supposed to move?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sorry i think i asked the question kinda weird but maybe you'll get what i meant LOL
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It moves a lot - but you may not feel it. That early they can hide from you. You're not supposed to feel regular, countable movements until 22-25 weeks. At 28 weeks some doctors will ask you to keep track. Good luck :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• thanks, the thing is that the baby does move every day even if i just feel it in the mornings when i just wake up and then i dont feel the baby during the day! its weird LOL but it feels so exciting when i feel my baby, as this is my first one is just wonderful to know i have a mini baby growing inside of me!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am 21 weeks and still dont feel it very strong or too often, there are days that I dont feel him till night when I lay down, and then there are days when I feel him constantly. A few weeks ago I only felt him every couple days :) Congrats!!!
    KyllaO

Answer by KyllaO at 4:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• you probably feel baby in the morning because im going to guess you're still laying down. i felt my other 2 at 16-18 wks.. im in my 24th wk with this one and shes still taking a while for me to actually feel her. by our 28th wk they'll have us doing 'kick counts' that means, after a meal(prefferably to them) or when ever you feel like it, you just sit down for an hour and count how many times your baby moves. the goal is to count 10 and if its under that, then its a concern to the dr.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008