felt the face???

so today i just relaxed all day and i had my hand on my stomic and the baby started to move around alot
she really hates things on my tummy
and then i swear i felt her face push against my hand it felt like i could feel a nose and ya it felt weird iwas wondering if anyone esle has felt that or if im just crazy
o ya im 32 wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i've felt knees, elbows, feet before...think those were the parts. hard to tell really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• whoa, I never felt a face before.... i guess it's possible at 32 weeks. I've had a hard time figuring out what part is what, but usually it feels like an elbow, knee, foot or butt.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 2:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My baby was breech, and I could feel the back of her head right around my belly button. It was like a softball, and you could push on it and it would bounce back.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• a face.... thats a new one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Hi' Yes around that time you feel hard kick..movement...everything from the baby..when you feel painful kick pls try to lye on you left side..you can breath beter..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i cant breathe better on my left side. thats bs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2008