Rant in a form of a question. Some prices on Craigslist....

Does it seem that some people that sell things on craigslist have their heads up their ass or in the clouds?

Just today I saw a used Jenny Lind changing table with stains on the shelving for $60.... you can buy a new one for $70.

Also there is this person selling a 10 year old couch that is "practically brand new" For $1500.00. Uh.... good luck with that one!

What is up with these people?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• those people are just trying to make a buck i guess.... hoping to catch someone who doesnt know any better. I always sell things at a fair price on there just cuz i want to get rid of it!
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 2:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I like looking at ebay better lol, once I saw a used fisher price rainforest jumperoo going for more than 3 times what it costs at walmart...I think people are just stupid lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sometimes people really dont understand that "used" means "not new"..as in you cant get a "new" price for something used. You are never going to re-coup its full value. Guess some folks just think their stuff is "better" somehow. People say "Well I paid $100 for it! It still works/is nice/etc so I should be able to get $90 for it!" Um, no. Nobody is going to pay $1500 for a 10 yr old couch when they can get a new one you havent farted on for $500!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• "Um, no. Nobody is going to pay $1500 for a 10 yr old couch when they can get a new one you havent farted on for $500! "

Ha ha! Love the answer!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yeah i quite going there. i was talking on the forums they have and they were very rude.
    also like you said the prices are really bad
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love that anon answer! Too funny!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 6:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008