why do people get those sexy,half naked pin up girls for siggy's?

Please explain this to me. I just don't get it! Why do so many women here at CM get those types of siggy? I do not like them,and I wish the designers would stop offering so many of them. Not everyone wants one,so please make something women like me can chose from. But why do some of you pick them anyway? I am no trying to start something,I just want to understand

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The original 1950's style pin up girls were at their time scandolous but at the same time viewed in a very classy and sexual manner. I think that women may get these siggy's because to them it represents being sexy which so many tend to forget because they are mothers. Personally I feel that I want to be viewed as sexy I'm a mother but I'm also a woman at the same time. To some of these women on here the pin up girl style siggy's may represent that for them, that not only are they mothers but they are hot blooded sexy women.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I use what ever I think is pretty, and yes I find the human body artful, even in "half naked" female form. I am not offering my signatures/tags to anyone, so I don't really see why it should matter to you what the heck is in my signature. If you don't want to see them, change your settings to not view signatures or not view signatures over the recommended size on cafemom as most created siggies are bigger. No one is making you get one, so why complain about what someone else is offering. Walmart sells 4X clothing that I don't want but I don't complain about it... The signatures are not violating cafemom TOU since they are clothed even though you don't like the style.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i love my siggy...i have 2 well 3... i have one for my alt. mommies group which is very apporpate for that group. The others were cute christmas and thanksgiving ones...
    i am sorry naked bodies might afend you...that is why we are teaching our kids bodies are natural. like the pp said i find it art work.. so is my tats and pericings they might afend some ppl but it makes me.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• if you dont pick them them just skip over them. yah some people dont use the, but some do. dont like them dont look.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I dont think they are appropriate for a mom style site. Go put your naked women up on your myspace or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• thats you that doesnt think it is appropriate. others it doesnt bother. if it bothers you tell cafemom about it.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• there are alt. mama groups here too!!!
    meaning alt. lifestyles.
    also we all have sex or we wouldnt be here right...so we all seen nakedness
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• this woman is not naked at all.  what is your problem with it?

this woman is also clothed

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• how did you put them up there. i want to show mine there cute

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• copy the IMG code from photobucket and paste into the box. click Use Full Editor after you paste and you should see it, if you see it, just click the answer button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2008